Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Blahs

I'm not really feeling all that great today. I've had a wicked headache all day and I can't seem to find where my weekend went. I don't even remember it happening. I know we went swimming on Saturday, and then we went and saw the Hangover (which was the BEST movie ever made. But not for the faint of heart, so I don't suggest you go if you can't abide male nudity in films) and ate at Grimaldi's. Oh, and yesterday Braden decided it was time to purge our entire house so we cleared out the kids closets, shoe baskets, and dressers and organized/packed it away/gave it to Goodwill. We said goodbye to a lot of baby stuff, which made me sad because I really want one more baby now. Braden, however is totally satisfied with the three we've been given, so for now the Watson Family is just going to consist of 5. I also mopped our house, vacuumed, cleaned bathrooms, did laundry and dishes so I think my body is shutting down from Cleaning Overload. I feel like a zombie today. I forgot to sign La La up for her 2nd session of swim lessons, so we didn't even make those today. I need to go take some tylenol, then drink a vanilla coke; then I might be able to make it to dance tonight, but the forecast is not looking sunny people.

So I leave you all with these photos from the Birthday shoot #1 we did, these babies make me smile


1 comments:

Krista said...

I'm going on Craig's list too. I want one. Your kids are amazingly cute. I guess it's cause they're related. love