Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Multi Purpose art


Feeling better today, yesterday sucked. And if anyone was wondering why I missed dance it was because we got a surprise visit from Braden's aunt who lives in Tucson so I couldn't ditch her to go to dance. Anyway, to add to my Summer Project To Do List check out this awesome project from House of 3. These magnet boards are so cute! I want one to make one to put above the piano. You can get the whole kit here, or just the digital files if you don't want the stickers sent to you (but why wouldn't you, they can be used anywhere). Check here for 3 different ideas how to put together your own magnet board and how to make your own magnets to put on your board.

1 comments:

Janet said...

So I didn't know they had kits for these. I made one for me and one for my mom and it took FOREVER! I bought wooden squares from Michaels, modge podged scrapbook paper onto the squares, then used the rub-on numbers, then modge podged over it. It was a huge project, but we love them. Have fun with yours.