Friday, December 4, 2009

Marshmallow Love & Nicey Jane

Today is a great day because:

1) I am making a huge batch of marshmallows-vanilla bean, strawberry, peppermint, and I might try out key lime. These make great little gifts to hand out to teachers, neighbors, and anyone else who loves gourmet marshmallows. Here's some tags to bag up your own peppermint & vanilla marshmallows- which were made using these brushes and these brushes




If you want the recipe for my chocolate covered strawberry marshmallows from last year, here you go. Here's the tags too!




2) Heather Bailey's new fabric Nicey Jane is FINALLY available in her shop!

I have been waiting to plan out my nursery until the fabric dropped and now I have to start my nesting phase. She has all kinds of promotions going on in her store so hurry up and get over there and start the new year like me-sewing, sewing, and more sewing. I think we should have a big sewing party at my house on Jan 2.

3) And of course today is the Crafteria! Let's all make a date to go out there tonight and oogle all the handmade goodness.

1 comments:

Janet said...

I didn't understand the goodness of gourmet mallows until I tasted your peppermint marshmallows, which were amazing! And that fabric is amazing. Over a year ago I bought a duvet cover and bedskirt from anthropology and had planned to make pillows. Well, I have yet to find fabric that matched or was cute enough. Well I found it on nicey jane. Thanks Rose.