Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Marshmallow Bliss


Momma Suzy's birthday was Monday, but of course, I forgot my camera so there are no pictures. Sorry. She got a digital camera from us though, and she LOVES it. Now, if only she could remember to how to turn it on. Tuesday I completed the first part of my chocolate covered strawberry marshmallows!
They have to be left out for like 10 hours so I finished them off today. This recipe is a little more advanced than the peppermint bark recipe, but they are delicious and soooo cute.


Bag these up and give them away as gifts!


**Per Roma's request, I can give you ready made chocolate covered marshmallows packaged up cute, 12 for $20. For that matter, I can do peppermint bark too. If you want to call me my phone number is (480) 316-0098. Thanks!

3 comments:

Roma Li Wakamatsu Morgan said...

Hey Rosemary how much would you charge to make 12 of those fantastic looking Strawberry marshmallow chocolate bags??

Rooney Family said...

I dont even understand you. You are flippen wonder woman. How in the crap do you have time for all this??!! You are amazing. I love baking and so I love looking on your blog for all these cute ideas.Keep them coming. You are such a great homemaker!!! I wish I could be as good as you...

Unknown said...

yay!! i did the same recipe, just instead of Strawberry flavored I did french vanilla and then dipped them completely in chocolate. They're so yummy. Yours look super tasty though!! I've got all these tasty flavors floating around in my head now too. I'm for sure trying these ones too!!