Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hello Again

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas. Ours was crazy busy seeing all our family and lugging around the gazillion toys my kids received, but it was great seeing everyone. Honestly, though, I'm just glad it's all over. I always feel like the year really ends with Christmas, and the rest of December is spent preparing for the coming year. I love a fresh start, so I'm excited to announce that I will be moving to a new blog!

The blog address is a little easier to remember, and it's going to be filled with all the things I love the most! I figured it was time since I spent the last 3 years at this one. Wow, time really flies when you have kids. Anyway, I'll be posting there on New Years Day so remember to switch over your bookmarks so you can keep up with all the fantastic stuff I have planned for next year!

I probably won't post tomorrow, since it's my birthday and everything (I'll be 25, crazy!) but Monday I'll be here getting ready for the big move and for my sister's wedding on New Years Eve!

0 comments: