Tuesday, December 1, 2009

First Day of December

Can you believe it? We only have 24 days til Christmas, and only 30 more days of 2009. My head is spinning with all the stuff I need to get done. Don't you feel like the holidays are always over before you have a chance to appreciate them? Why not Journal your Christmas with an online class? I found Shimelle's online scrapbooking workshop via Rhonna's blog and I think that it would be a great idea to have a scrapbook to remember all the great Christmas memories you are making, while you are actually making them! Check out how it works and sign up asap so you can get a jump start on all the project ideas for the book. I'm going to start mine today in my 8x8 Bazill album, and I embarrassed to say that it is going to be my first real scrapbook and I'm vowing to actually finish it.

0 comments: