Thursday, December 10, 2009

Etsy Christmas Gifts: Little Boys

If you are not in the crafting spirit this holiday, you can still give the gift of handmade with all the Etsy vendors that are out there! I found a ton of great stuff for my son, and I wanted to share them with you-since boys are a bit harder than girls to shop for.

1) These Discovery Totes from HELICOPTER STUDIOS are great. I love the campfire one for my kids to take outside and pretend they are camping. Check out the marshmallow sticks!


2) I need to get Landen one of these Clip On Dinosaur Tails from The Blue Orange. He would look so awesome at Ashly's wedding with one of these bad boys. I love the Seuss-a-saurus one.


3) This Treasure Chest Play Set from palumba is great for those pirate-y days. All wood so you can paint the set if you want, or leave it unfinished for the natural look.


4) Palumba also has these plain old wood blocks for the kids to build with. Sometimes the simpler the toy, the more they love them.


5) Check out these funny upcycled mustache crayons from chasedreams! Perfect for my little gent.


6) I am definitely ordering this today. Buddy loves choo-choos. Handmade wooden train from countrysidegiftsllc.


If you've seen any other cute little boy gifts, send them this way!

2 comments:

Grace said...

Those are awesome ideas! I always have a hard time finding cool stuff for my boys. And I have to say that I have a dinosaur tail from April of The Blue Orange and it is awesome - my boys love it!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Dino Tails on your blog! I agree that there are fewer handmade options out there for boys. I love the other gift ideas as well! Thanks again!!