Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Brown Paper Packages Tied up with String

Or with cute Christmas-y labels.


If you need to mail anything out, feel free to use these cute little labels I whipped up using House of 3 Christmas brushes.

Packages to Auntie Mel, Auntie Jen, & Amanda are on their way so make sure you guys all check your mailboxes for some sweet Christmas packages! Love ya!



And, if you really love brown paper packages tied up with string, you should check out Divine Twine's shop. They have THE most fabulous butcher's twine- I want every color. These will last me all through next year for so many different crafts!

***PS: Dear Santa, the price for my lime green VW bus has just been dropped a thousand dollars. Just sayin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wtf man? I thought we were getting a Xmas package?

Rosemary said...

Dude, you are coming home on Sunday. Why would I send you something to get there the day before you come home? Stupid. I'll make you marshmallows when you are here you big goob.