Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Birthday Presents

Olivia didn't know what she wanted for her birthday this morning. Then, we read a book that had a pink phone in it.
"Momma, I want a pink phone. Will you buy me it?"
"Maybe for your birthday." I said.
"Ok. I LOVE pink phones" she told me.
So, after we finished the story I went online to Pottery Barn Teen and found her a pink phone.


"Is this what you want?" I asked.
"Yep." she said. And then she looked a little farther down the page and saw something else.
"Momma, I don't want a pink phone anymore. I want a pink guitar." I can tell this is going to be a long road to her birthday.
"Ok" I said, "Lets find you a small guitar"
So I found one here


"Do you like it?" I asked
"Yep." she said. "Momma?"
"Yes?"
"I don't want a pink guitar anymore. I want a pony."
"Go tell daddy." I said.

Maybe I'll make her a pony like these cute animals I found at PB Teen

2 comments:

Fawn Becker said...

Hi Rosemary :) I was wondering how to put your logo and link on the sidebar of my blog. I have been telling my friends about all the cool stuff you do and I wanted to have a link on my page.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That is too cute! Your little girl is such a doll! Every kid wants a pony right??? I think the pink phone is adorable!