Monday, May 18, 2009

What day is it today?!?!?!


{My mom & my sister Eryn}

Good gravy, I can't believe May is almost over. It's already Graduation Week! Izzy's birthday party was on Saturday, Kali & Kai's birthday party is next Saturday, Eryn graduates on Thursday, Lancer graduates from boot camp on Friday, Megan gets married on Friday, and my mom's big Graduation/Memorial Day Bash is next Monday, then Ashly is off to Chicago to see Dustin graduate from boot camp next Wednesday, then Izzy's first dance recital is on the 30th. . . HOLY cow that's a lot of shiz going on.

Since I am nuts, on top of all that, I am starting something really fun this week, that you can participate in too (more details to come tomorrow)!

Oh, and remember how I really really wanted a piano for Mothers Day? It's coming today!!!! Hoorah!!!

Please pardon all the exclamation points in this post. I get a little over excited.

1 comments:

Fawn Becker said...

Hooray! We go the cute announcement you made for Eryn----sooooo cute! I am excited to see what Ashly's wedding invites are going to look like. And, we are so happy you guys are coming on Sat!!