Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ideas for Stacey


Stacey needs some ideas for her bedroom. She wants something relaxing, but no blue.
I am loving greys in the bedroom lately.



What I love about grey is that it is a neutral, that is not white or beige(bleh). You can do any color bedding and furniture with grey walls and it will look fantastic. I especially love grey when you add a ton of white moulding- like big fat baseboards, crown moulding at your ceilings and ornate door & window frames. Add a pop of color, like the mint chair above to bring out your personality.

As far as bedding goes, I really like all white bedding (I am going to do some gorgeous, fancy all white bedding once all my kids stop sleeping in our bed).


If thats a little too romantic and frilly for your husband, the chocolate bedding is really dramatic & elegant


And if the chocolate is still too fancy, the boys love the charcoal black bedding


Ooh, and the black would look really good with a zebra accent like this footstool


And these wall vinyls


Add a chandelier, and Voila! Gorgeous Bedroom. Hope this helps!

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh you are awesome!!!! :) Gray is actually one of my favorite colors, I LOVE white bedding, and I LOVE the green on the top post!!! So many wonderful ideas! Thank you so much for the help! I am ready to go buy paint now! Thanks!