Sunday, November 22, 2009

Photography & Design Month-Amos Family Reunion


The big day was yesterday, unfortunately I couldn't take a whole bunch of pictures because my kids were running around like lunatics. And I could barely move- these babies are making life much more difficult. Between all the eating & visiting I did get a couple of good shots, and Eryn took some too so enjoy a glimpse of our day.


My dad & all his sisters & brother



The Massey Family & their new little baby boy Briston. He was just too sweet.



My cousin Kindy's baby Briley. Don't you just want to munch on those cheekies.



KaI & Kali, who belong to my cousin Fawn. Kai did NOT want me to take his picture, so I had to stalk him. Kali is a little model, check out those eyes.


And who is this kid? What a wierdo.

All these photos are now on the Amos Family Flickr Group for everyone to share!

3 comments:

Fawn Becker said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics you took!! They might just be going on our Christmas card! You are soooo awesome Rosemary :)

Anonymous said...

what is pea doing? i don't know but I love it

Unknown said...

ms. pea is incredible. i love her.