Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Deals


Yes, I am up at 3:30 am writing this post. I plan to hit Joanne's this morning, but I wanted to share with you some of the great deals you can find on Handmade items for the holidays.

1) House of 3 is having a 50% off sale on EVERYTHING today! Wohoo!



2) Two Peas in A Bucket is having a sale on select items & digital kits.

3) Knock Knocking is offering free shipping on the most amazing yarn wreaths I've ever seen. You MUST check out her site.


4) Finley & Oliver is also offering free shipping on all her darling mod shirts for kids. My kids Thanksgiving shirts were made by her, pictures to come!

5) And of course, Handmade Parade's Thanksgiving & Black Friday Sale- which has just been extended through Cyber Monday! Hooray! Keep checking back, because we are adding new stuff all the time. (Like this Phoenix Suns tutu & flip flops).

0 comments: