Friday, November 20, 2009

Amos Family Reunion



Tomorrow is our big family reunion so we are all gearing up to head out to McCormick Park in Scottsdale and spend some time with family. There is a Colon Cancer Run in the morning (which unfortunately I cannot participate in. sorry, got this big belly.) in honor of my dad's cousin Chadeen who passed away on Halloween. I was asked to design the shirts for the run/reunion and this is what I came up with.



There will be TONS of pictures taken tomorrow, so I'm reminding everyone in the family to upload them all to the Amos Family Photo Pool on Flickr.

Those of you that can't be there will feel like you were! Also, if you didn't get your t-shirt order in on time, we are taking people's names and sizes so we can order another batch next week and mail them off to people.

Now I have to go get my kids ready to go see my Aunties and drive them nuts for a while.

2 comments:

Fawn Becker said...

Can't wait to see you tomorrow Rosemary! And, the shirts are going to be soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Rosie thought...I'm just going to get me two babies in my belly. That way when someone says "Hey Rose, can you give me a hand?" I can reply...Sorry many, I got these two babies in my belly.